Frisian Tiles respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest we will only use this information with your permission. Frisian Tiles will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Frisian Tiles uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- To make shopping at Frisian Tiles as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
- We use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this, you can unsubscribe from our website.
- If you place an order with Frisian Tiles, we will, if desired, keep your data on a Secure Server. You can enter a username and password so that you do not have to enter your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details with every new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
Frisian Tiles does not sell your information. Frisian Tiles will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
(2) You can preset your browser to block cookies. However, this may result in the website not functioning optimally while you are shopping.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
With your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" (text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site.
Cookies collect information about your use of the website and send it together with your computer address (IP address) to Google servers in the United States where it is stored. Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide us with reports about the website and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google can provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this.
Frisian Tiles has ensured that data from Google Analytics cookies are sent securely within the webshop. (forceSSL)
Cookies placed in the webshop by Google Analytics:
You can block the acquisition and processing of your IP address by Google Analytics at any time for future acquisition and processing. More information is available here.
Social plugins from Facebook
With your permission, we use social plugins from facebook.com, provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or by the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”. For example, if you click on the "Like" button or comment on something, the corresponding information will be transferred directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there. Details on how Facebook handles the acquired data and personal data in general can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php. If you do not want Facebook to collect data, you will have to log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Social plugins from Twitter
For the use of Twitter and the re-tweet function, we use so-called "social plugins" from Twitter, provided by Twitter Inc. 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107. If you use the re-tweet feature, with your consent, the websites you visit will be disclosed to third parties and associated with your Twitter account. You can find out details about the handling and processing of your data by Twitter, as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your personal data, in the privacy conditions and statements of Twitter.
If you have any questions about the Privacy statement of Frisian Tiles, please contact us. We will help you if you need information about your data or if you want to change it. In case changes to our Privacy statement are necessary, you will always find the most recent information on this page.